
Heey,...
You guys ( girls and guys ) are always welcome in our warm home - with very dangerous stairs ;) situated next to the old port in a nice city R'dam. U all know the address u all know the way...now u just have to make the effort and buy that ticket that will lead u to here ;)
Such a nice wiew a ;)
Hope to see u all soon!!!!!!
Byebye
PS Yes come onnnn i know i should open the window ;) but i didn't ;)
2 comments:
Hi girls!! how are you?!?!?! I REALLY MISS YOU! i miss u Serena! I miss you tanja! I miss my marcushofcrew..
As i said before my scape to Berlin I dont want to come back to holland in some years... so i won't go to the Hostel opened. but thanx a lot.. and enjoy hard the last months up there in the flat country!
kisses!
very good blog!
Post a Comment